At Zoara we guarantee that all of our products are of the highest quality. Every piece of merchandise that leaves our premises has been scrupulously inspected and authenticated by our Quality Control Team before delivery. To ensure maximum customer satisfaction we are extremely thorough with our product inspections and careful in the way we handle every product. It is important to us that any product you order reaches your hands smoothly and successfully, and is a purchase for life. Therefore, Zoara offers a lifetime manufacturer warranty on all of our jewelry and gemstone products.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
• Free rhodium recoatings
• Free prong tightening
• Free polishing and cleaning of jewelry items and gemstones
• Free repairs due to manufacturing defects
Should you have an issue not covered by our warranty, please contact our Custom Service and we will do our best to assist you. You may send in your jewelry for inspection and we will inform you if repair services are available and if fees apply.
• One free resizing within the first year of purchase
• Zoara will cover the shipping costs both ways for orders within the Unites States.
• All single-tone gold and platinum rings are eligible for a free resizing when within the sizing limits listed on the website.
• Rings crafted with certain designs or materials cannot be resized. This includes eternity rings with a fixed number of stones per size, tension rings, and rings made from Palladium, two-tone rings or Tungsten or other alternative metals.
• Custom, engraved and modified rings may be subject to a resizing fee.
Terms and conditions:
• Items with a manufacturing defect will either be repaired or replaced based on the discretion of our jewelers. In the case that a replacement is necessary, but the item is unavailable, we will do our best to offer an item as close as possible to the original or issue a refund based on the original cost of the item.
• The warranty excludes theft and is only available to the person who bought the item.
• Engravings, resizing and alterations carried out by a jeweler unaffiliated with Zoara will make the item non-returnable and void the warranty.
• Please note that all fine jewelry requires special care and should be protected from harmful conditions. Damage that results from natural wear is not covered under the warranty and includes common issues such as jewelry discoloration and damaged prongs and stones due to exposure to chemicals and harsh conditions, improper maintenance or forceful impact. Prongs must be properly maintained and repaired when needed in order to prevent loss of stones.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping and insurance fees. Until the item is delivered to our fulfillment center in New York, you assume responsibility for the package, so please take care to insure it to the full amount when shipping it to us.
• When sending diamonds to us, the diamond must be accompanied by a GIA/AGS/IGI/EGL or HRD grading report. If your diamond is uncertified, you will be required to fill out a form declaring it as uncertified.
Zoara is also glad to provide you with tips and instructions on jewelry maintenance. Zoara invites you to browse our Jewelry Learning Center which includes a section about Diamond Care to help you learn about how to care for your items as well as our Jewelry Learning Center which includes a section to help you learn about how to care for your items.
For any other questions or concerns, we welcome you to contact our Customer Service department.